Compliance with data protection laws is not only a legal obligation for EVO Engineering GmbH, but also an important factor of trust. With the following data protection regulations, we would therefore like to inform you transparently about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected from you and processed within this website, as well as your rights. Personal data in this case is all information with which you can be personally identified.
Responsibility for data processing
As the operator of the website www.evo-e.com, EVO Engineering GmbH (hereinafter referred to as 'We') is the responsible party pursuant to Article 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). If you have any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data subject rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights with respect to us regarding your personal data. You have:
- - A right to information about, among other things, the categories of data processed, the processing purposes, the storage period, and any recipients, in accordance with Article 15 DSGVO and Section 34 BDSG.
- - A right to correction or deletion of incorrect or incomplete data, pursuant to Art. 16 and 17 DSGVO and § 35 BDSG.
- - A right to restriction of processing under the conditions of Art. 18 DSGVO or § 35 para. 1 p. 2 BDSG.
- - A right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, insofar as the data processing was based on legitimate interest.
- - A right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO.
- - A right to data portability in a common format pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- - You have a right under Article 22 of the GDPR not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This also includes profiling within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 DSGVO.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us with a data protection supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you assert your rights under the GDPR and the BDSG against us, we will process the data you provide to us in the process in order to fulfill your claim.
Subsequently, we will store the data transmitted by you to us and the data transmitted by us to you in return for the purpose of documentation until the expiry of the statute of limitations under regulatory law (3 years).
The legal basis for the processing and storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f) DSGVO (legitimate interest in data processing). The legitimate interest arises from our obligation to comply with your request and the need to be able to exonerate ourselves in possible fine proceedings by proving that we have properly complied with your request.
You can object to the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest at any time under the conditions of Art. 21 DSGVO. To do so, please use the contact details provided in the imprint. However, we would like to point out that the processing of your data to prove compliance with the data subject rights is mandatory within the meaning of Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, as other means of proof do not exist or are not equally suitable.